ABOUT FOUNTAIN HOUSE
Fountain House addresses the devastating impact of serious mental illness. With the goal of transforming more lives for the better, they created the program College Re-Entry target to 18-30 year-old students who are experiencing mental health challenges.
• Increase program inquiry from users who have shown interest in the College Re-Entry Program by visiting the website
• No conversion goals were being tracked within Google Analytics
• Previous lead generation strategy involved running ads – using Page Like campaign objective – to target all Facebook page followers, who may or may not have visited the website
Advised a two-pronged remarketing strategy. First, since remarketing has been proven to increase missed conversions and reduce impact of abandonment, there was an opportunity to execute micro-targeted ads to visitors who have shown interest in inquiring about the College Re-Entry Program but have abandoned the application page.
Second, since the website consisted of a variety of web pages with diverse topics on mental health, and each of them attracts diﬀerent visitors, there was an opportunity to retarget visitors of speciﬁc pages, and show them a matching ad. Detailed below is the approach taken.
• Identiﬁed how success can be measured by establishing key performance indicators
• Set up conversion goals within Google Analytics based on marketing objectives and key performance indicators, and implemented Facebook Pixel to enable remarketing and optimize campaigns for conversions
• Created custom conversions within Facebook Ads Manager, such as a visitor reaching the Program Application Page
• First: Ran a campaign optimized for conversions targeting website visitors who have visited the Program Application Page, but did not reach the Thank You Page.
• Second: Ran an additional campaign targeting users who have visited speciﬁc web pages and showed them a matching ad
• Enabled the ability to measure conversions within Google Analytics, and optimize for conversions within Facebook campaigns
• Increased program inquiry monthly average by 350% and doubled program enrollment average